The aim of the project is to enhance the capacity of the Armenian Ministry of Justice for the electronic provision of public services and to increase internal efficiency, as well as to improve the transparency and access of population to the available services.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- establish the e-penitentiary system,
- modernise the business register of legal entities (e-register), integrating it with the overall e-governance infrastructure of Armenia,
- modernise the e-notary system, integrating it with the overall e-governance infrastructure of Armenia,
- provide training for the e-governance systems developed.
The project has four components:
- e-governance support actions;
- e-service development;
- training and awareness actions;
- legal framework strengthening.