The project will improve the public service delivery in the Ukrainian local governments by developing and implementing comprehensive and efficient ICT architecture, information systems and administrative services.
The project is part of Ukraine’s decentralisation programme for more transparent and accountable governance and supports activities of the European Union financed U-LEAD Programme: Ukraine – Local Empowerment, Accountability and Development Programme.
The specific objectives are:
- To develop comprehensive and efficient ICT architecture to support the decentralised public service delivery in the local governments.
- To develop information systems, supporting data exchange and service delivery by electronic channels, both in CASPs and self-service online channels. The key systems are:
- Governmental interoperability solution;
- Officials virtual working place solution – digital workplace for officials in CASP.
- To support development of the first set of administrative services, to be provided by CASP; simplification and acceleration of the administrative services by reusing data from the national registries.
- To develop ICT skills of the public servants in CASP
- To build capacity of the ICT professionals in the central government units to simplify and redesign administrative services processes.
- To support networking and best practice exchanges between the CASP and local government ICT staff.
- To support other U-LEAD project activities by ICT and electronic service delivery related standards and minimum requirements.
- To support U-LEAD project activities by ICT and electronic service delivery related standards and minimum requirements.
- To organize efficient stakeholders and donor coordination between the e-government related projects and activities to support Ukrainian beneficiaries and stakeholders.
Presentations and the video of the 1st Conference for IT Managers of Cities in Ukraine held in 24-25 of January 2017