Apply for an internship!
We are is looking for a limited number of interns for the spring semester of 2022 (15 January – 15 June).
- Interns need to have or study for at least a master’s degree in a subject relevant to e-governance (such as public administration, law, IT, political science, etc.)
- Interns need to be fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages are a plus
- eGA reserves the full right to select interns as it sees fit
Interns will be provided with office space and/or distance working possibilities. Working hours and exact tasks will be decided together with the intern and can vary according to the personal qualifications of the intern, ongoing projects, and other matters.
Examples of tasks for interns include:
- Data gathering, processing and analysis for the National Cyber Security Index
- Data gathering, processing and analysis for research projects for e.g. the EU, the World Bank, or other donors, on e-governance related matters
- Research and preparation of background reports on the e-governance and general economic and political situation in selected countries
- Editing eGA reports, presentations, and publications, including translations
- Administrative and drafting support to project applications
- Logistical assistance with the eGA annual conference and/or visiting delegations
In particular, the smart governance team is looking for an intern to take part in projects related to digital maturity assessments and drafting of digital transformation plans, where tasks would include background research, communication with stakeholders, development of reports and presentations, and other related assignments. Countries currently in focus include the Arab states, Cuba, El Salvador, and Malaysia – hence, working proficiency in Arabic, Spanish or Malay would be considered as an advantage.
Applications for internships must be submitted by 15 December 2021 to email@example.com with the subject line “Internship”. The application should be written in English and include a CV and a letter of motivation, explaining the interest and previous experience of any matters related to e-governance.