An overall objective of the ICEDA project is to increase the engagement of the civil society organisations in the shaping and implementation of the Digital Agenda in the Western Balkans, or more specifically in North Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo.
The project aims:
- to increase the capacity of civil society organisations and media for tackling challenges related to the Digital Agenda, empowering them to become active participants in the process,
- to enhance the role of civil society organisations in aiding state institutions to better exploit the potential of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in order to improve the quality of their e-services to the citizens and increase their openness,
- to strengthen the online trust by providing trainings and awareness raising through a network of civil society organisations promoting digital literacy, skills and inclusion at regional, national and local level,
- to increase the visibility of issues related to Digital Agenda within civil society and media,
- to increase the citizen demand for quality e-services through training and awareness raising by the civil society organisations.
The project is co-funded by European Union and Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the funds of development cooperation and humanitarian aid.