A nation’s cyberspace, its digital society and e-services form a complex environment that cannot safely exist without solid cyber security protection. Governments and organisations have a huge responsibility to develop and maintain cyber security capacities that ensure the safe usage of digital services. e-Governance Academy’s cyber security experts provide expertise and knowledge, so your nation’s digital transformation is secure and your national cyberspace becomes a trusted environment.
Areas of training, consultancy and research
e-Governance Academy (eGA) provides various services to assist you in creating a secure national cyber environment and digital transformation process:
- Focusing on the organisational, regulative and technical aspects of state-level cyber security,
- Assisting your government organisations and specific sectors in improving their cyber security knowledge, development of policies and legislation, raising of organisational and personnel capacities, implementation of various security technologies and the development of cooperation frameworks, as detailed below.
- Cyber security strategy and implementation plan
- Cyber security roadmap and development plan
- Specific policy documents
Legislation and regulations
- Cyber security legislation development
- Cyber security standards and baseline security frameworks
- Cyber security certification system
- Organisational framework (structure, roles and responsibilities)
- CERT/CIRT capacity building
- CIIP capacity building
- Cyber security crisis management system
- Cyber police capacity building
- Cyber defence capacity building
- Electronic identification
- Electronic trust services (digital signature, m-ID, Smart-ID)
- Secure interoperability framework
Education and awareness
- Cyber security briefings and trainings (policies and frameworks)
- Curriculum development for universities, schools and organisations
- Cyber security exercises and drills (incident and crisis management)
- Awareness-raising activities (demos, campaigns, events, materials)
Research and development
- Cyber security situation overview/assessment.
- Best practice analysis
- Countries’ cyber security comparison
- Trends and threats analysis
- Cyber security R&D programme development
The comprehensive set of deliverables you will receive includes policy documents, recommendation papers, consultancy, trainings & seminars, study tours, conference support, awareness-raising events & materials, analyses & research papers and technology implementation, where required.
We are happy to work with you to jointly define the project requirements and collaborate in seeking funding opportunities, as we have done with many countries before.
For further information, please contact Mr Raul Rikk, Programme Director of Cyber Security at email@example.com or + 372 5647 7520.
Read more about our success stories:
1)National Cyber Security Index
Read more about the National Cyber Security Index
2)EU EaP Region Cyber Security Review
Read more about the EU EaP Region Cyber Security Review
NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence in Tallinn
NCSI – National Cyber Security Index