The project “Assistance for the Ukraine Government for capacity building to develop the electronic government” assists the Ukraine Government in developing e-governance policies and processes, related legislation, capacity building, communication activities and online services.
The detailed tasks are as follows:
- Review and evaluation of the existing electronic government systems
- Review, evaluation and amendments to the current legislation
- Policy development assistance
- Participation and public communication activities support
- Organization capacity building
- Pilot solutions – online services development
The project is implemented in close cooperation with Swedish, Estonian and Moldovan e-government experts.