The goal of the project “Management consultancy to create blueprint and roadmap for Iraq digital or electronic Public Distribution System (ePDS)” is to support the Ministry of Trade of Iraq to implement electronic public distribution system in Iraq. The distribution system will be a key deliverable of the national Poverty Reduction Strategy that aims to provide effective social protection for the poor.
Our work includes the following tasks:
- Situation overview and analysis
- Development of electronic public distribution system (ePDS) strategy
- Assistance for re-engineering business process
- Development of the ePDS operations and service model, and guidelines
- Development of the final ePDS business requirements, functional and technical specifications with final bidding documents
- Creation of the scope of work for request for proposal
- Development of the business case that includes costed plan for ePDS development and countrywide rollout or implementation.