The task of the project is to define a national digital transformation strategy for Dominica. The works include the following activities:
- consultations and visioning workshops to define priority areas and key sectoral opportunities for digital transformation,
- mapping of digital government systems requirements and opportunities across pillars related to the Digital Transformation Strategy,
- drafting of National Digital Transformation Strategy by outlining the vision, core pillars and priority areas along with the roadmap for implementation,
- validation of national strategy with government officials on the pillars and main components included in the strategy,
- recommendations and guidance for digital transformation strategy to support a successful implementation, both in Dominica as well as more broadly for islands of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic, Indian and Pacific Oceans.