Achieving successful digital transformation in specific areas, services or processes requires the development and utilisation of an effective digital government reference architecture. By adopting a reference architecture, your government can expedite digital transformation, minimise errors, reduce design efforts and costs, and invest in future-proof and reusable digital components, thereby enhancing the quality of public services.
Our team of seasoned experts has broad theoretical knowledge and practical experience in digital government reference architecture development in Estonia and worldwide. Partner with us and gain valuable insights and best practices tailored to your specific needs.
What we provide
eGA’s support for the development of digital government reference architecture includes the following:
- Identifying and assessing business requirements and technologies to prioritise architecture development
- Creating architectural visions
- Developing architectures in the business, application, data and technology domains
- Planning the initial implementation and identification of delivery mechanisms
- Creating detailed implementation and migration plans for transitioning to a target architecture
- Consulting support for implementing a reference architecture
- Continuous monitoring of requirements fulfilment and making necessary architecture changes