The e-Governance Academy is glad to invite you to the 7th e-Governance Conference taking place online on 18-20 May 2021, where we take a look at the new normal revealed in 2020 and recent developments, and seek to identify new challenges and perspectives that will establish the next normal.
The 3-day e-Governance Conference will feature interactive presentations, discussions and expert opinions. Joining us you’ll become a member of the international e-governance community, with the opportunity to take part in all sessions, interact, network and visit the EXPO.
The main conference days on 19-20 May will focus on the following topics:
- How to keep up with the rapid change? What is the shift in the Digital Governance Models?
- Is the ‘digital first’ mindset here to stay? What have been the lessons learnt from the rapid process of forced digitalisation?
- What are the technology trends that influence government’s digital transformation plans and strategies?
- What are the good examples of combining public and private sector forces?
- Will the digital responsibility principles help to guide governments and corporate players towards more sustainable and inclusive digital societies?
On 18 May, you will have an excellent opportunity to participate in an inspirational introductory session where e-government experts from Estonia and abroad share their practical experience as well as provide tips on how to avoid common digital transformation pitfalls and move forward in a strategic and sustainable manner.