Cayman Government has decided to take Estonian e-government model as an example in building its e-society and developing public e-services. During the project eGA acted as main contractor for all consultancy services on e-governance between Estonia and Cayman Islands.
The project was proceeded from the “Advisory mission to Cayman Islands” .
Project has the following tasks:
- implementation of the technical data exchange platform (X-road);
- implementation of the Catalogue of Interoperability Solutions (CatIS) that helps develop and administrate data exchange layer and support systems for the maintenance of base registries and master data;
- advisory service on management of the population registry;
- advisory service on implementation of the digital identity, including creating unique ID code, production of ID cards, regulating the legislative framework;
- other advisory service, relevant to providing e-services (G2G, G2B, G2C)