World Bank have received multiple requests from client countries to facilitate access to technical experts and practitioners of electronic identity.
To meet this growing demand, Identification for Development Initiative (ID4D) of World Bank established a master agreement with e-Governance Academy that allows for flexibility and quick contracting to address the growing demand for experts who have practical experience of implementing electronic ID solutions.
In the scope of this framework contract eGA has provided 27 highly-qualified experts.
The experts provide services in the following areas:
I Support operational teams in country and regional engagements:
- Development of ID implementation roadmaps
- Advise of interested client countries, including groups of countries in regional contexts, by sharing Estonia’s best practices and lessons learne
II Contribute to global platforms and analytical work produced by World Bank ID4D team:
- Produce analytical reports, case studies, guidance notes and document best practices from Estonia.
- Provide expert advice and review research/papers, project documentation on a variety of ID related design and planning of digital ID systems;
- Contribute to Operational Guide for digital ID implementation at national and regional levels
- Contribute to the thinking around operationalising and sustainability of open source solutions