Our most important concern is to protect the health and safety of our visitors, partners and employees. For you to have a safe visit, eGA follows
the recommendations of the Health Board of Estonia and
movement restrictions for travellers set by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia.
- External visits are limited to pre-booked essential meetings and training courses only.
- The maximum number of participants allowed simultaneously into the seminar room is 15.
- You are not allowed to enter the eGA offices if you are ill with any suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have recently been tested positive or you have been in a high-risk area over the past 14 days.
- eGA employees have the right to prohibit entry to visitors with evident symptoms of a disease.
- eGA employees disinfect the rooms and frequently touched surfaces (door handles, tables, etc.) before and after each visit.
- Seating is arranged in a way to ensure maximum social distancing.
- Please wash your hands frequently or use disinfectant gel during your visit to the eGA office.
- Healthy visitors do not have to wear masks.
Thank you for your cooperation!