Senior Expert on Technology
The Senior Expert on Technology assists governments and organisations with the elaboration and implementation of e-governance architecture and the technical components for digital government.
Our technology team is looking for a Senior Expert, who
- has excellent experience in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) projects and
- is aware of the technologies used for the development of e-government (interoperability and electronic identification solutions, business architecture, e-government information systems and services register, etc.).
The suitable candidate
- can carry out complex international technology implementation projects
- has knowledge and experience to work with public sector
- has University degree on Information Technology or e-Government related field
- has excellent verbal and written English skills, basic Estonian skills, with French and/or Russian as a bonus
- is capable of high-quality analysis and handling matters systematically and consistently
- can handle unexpected situations and has excellent stress tolerance
- respects teamwork but is independent.
We offer an international working environment, brilliant development opportunities, a modern office in the heart of Tallinn/Tartu, and a competitive salary.
The Senior Expert on Technology position is a full-time position.
Interested applicants should submit their CV, a letter of motivation and salary expectations either via CV-Online or to email@example.com by 17 September 2021.
For more information please contact Tõnis Mäe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the e-Governance Academy is to increase the competitiveness of societies through digital transformation, transparency, and openness. For this purpose, we analyse information, create knowledge about e-governance and digital transformation, and transfer Estonian and international best practice to governments and other stakeholders around the world. In 19 years, we have cooperated with more than 230 organisations from 132 countries, supporting a more efficient use of information and communication technologies in governance and democratic processes. The core of our team consists of the architects and founders of the Estonian e-state. More information: ega.ee