Senior Expert on Smart Governance
The e-Governance Academy (eGA) is looking for a senior expert to complement the Smart Governance team and help guide and assist digital transformation in our partner countries and organizations across the world.
- review the digital readiness of countries based on eGA’s methodology
- advise central and local governments in their digital transformation processes
- develop and help implement digital transformation roadmaps and implementation plans
- take part in preparing project proposals, implementing projects, and reporting to clients and donors
- conduct or contribute to lectures and seminars on digital governance
The suitable candidate will:
- have work experience related to the institutional or legal framework of digital governance, digital governance strategy drafting, data governance, public service management, population data management, digital identity, or other relevant topics
- be able to analyse digital transformation models and solutions and identify suitable ones for each client
- be able to transform digital transformation models and solutions into projects with specific deadlines, budgets, and partners
- be able to plan and implement activities related to projects
- hold a degree in a relevant field (information technology, public management, law, etc.)
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
- be good at analytical writing (reports, feasibility studies, etc.)
- be able to work independently, incl. as remote work, in different cultural and linguistic environments
- be fluent in professional English (both written and oral); proficiency in French, Spanish, Arabic, and/or Russian will be an advantage
- have a legal right to work in Estonia
- a full-time position
- great professional development opportunities
- an international work environment
- interesting business travels around the world
- flexible working arrangements
- a modern office in the centre of Tallinn or Tartu
- a competitive salary and various employee benefits
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a cover letter either via CV Online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 June 2022.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
eGA assists public sector and civil society organisations in making digital transformation happen. We analyse information, create knowledge about e-governance and digital transformation, and transfer Estonian and international best practice to governments and other stakeholders around the world.
The Smart Governance programme conducts digital readiness reviews, advises governments on the strategic, organizational and legal aspects of e-government, data governance, population data management, public service portfolio management, digital identity, and election technology implementation. We have recently cooperated with public sector authorities in Barbados, Jamaica, Mauritius, Tunisia, Kenya, Iraq, Montenegro, Kosovo, Cyprus, and Malaysia as well as with international organizations and initiatives such UNDP, IOM, and the EU D4D Hub. More information about our projects is available at https://ega.ee/projects