EU4DigitalUA is part of the broader e-government related support of the European Union to Ukraine to continue digital transformation of Ukraine and and harmonisation with the EU Digital Single Market.
The EU4DigitalUA programme is composed of the following six components:
- Component 1: Interoperability and digital government infrastructure,
- Component 2: Institutional strengthening and capacity development,
- Component 3: Communication and public awareness,
- Component 4: E-services development,
- Component 5: Cybersecurity and data protection,
- Component 6: Implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement telecommunication chapter and support to government on broadband development.
The e-Governance Academy (EGA) will implement the components 1, 4 and 5 (cybersecurity). Fundación Internacional para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas (FIIAPP, Spain) will manage implementation of Components 2, 3 and 5 (data protection). Component 6 will be implemented in several procurement contracts.
The project is a continuation of the EGOV4UKRAINE project activities of the U-LEAD with Europe programme, implemented in 2016-2020 by the EU and the Member States’ support. The project is supported by European Union.