eGA to procure software modules for Ukraine’s electronic identification system
eGA announced the procurement for the development of software modules for the electronic identification system based on Diia ID. As the result, Ukrainians will be able to use an electronic signature on their smartphones. A new service to be launched this spring by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
Services for the development of software modules and libraries for Ukraine’s electronic identification system based on Diia ID are provided under the International Technical Assistance Project “Interoperability, e-services and cybersecurity (EU4DigitalUA)” funded by the European Union. The project is implemented by the Estonian Academy of Electronic Government (eGA).
According to the conditions, the processes that will require automation include:
- obtaining and verifying the identification data of an individual from a contactless electronic chip embedded in the passport of a citizen of Ukraine and the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for foreign travel, with the help of the NFC module of a smartphone;
- creating and verifying a paired (split) advanced electronic signature using the Diia mobile application and the server part of the portal of electronic services;
- implementing mechanisms for the formation of public key certificates and management of public key certificates for a paired (split) advanced electronic signature on the provider’s software and hardware complex;
- accepting electronic documents required for concluding agreements on the provision of electronic trust services by the provider’s software and hardware complex;
- forming and maintaining the electronic archive of the provider.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted until 23 February 2021 inclusive.
You can learn more about the conditions of participation and technical requirements on the Estonian public procurement portal at the link. https://riigihanked.riik.ee/rhr-web/#/procurement/2832052/general-info