eGA to procure interoperability tools based on Ukraine’s Trembita system
eGA announced the procurement for the development of interoperability tools based on Trembita system to develop various administrative e-services for government agencies.
The tools will ensure the data exchange between the register platform and information systems and registers of other state bodies, as well as establish data exchange through Trembita system. The Trembita system is used for the electronic data exchange between Ukrainian authorities and public e-services provision.
The Trembita-based interoperability tools will be developed under the EU-funded international technical assistance project “Interoperability, e-Services and Cyber Security (EU4DigitalUA)“. The project is implemented by e-Governance Academy.
According to the terms of the tender, the tools will help to automate the following processes:
- verification of passport documents among the lost (stolen) ones in the Unified Information System of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
- verification of passport documents among the valid ones in the Unified Information System of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
- obtaining information from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations;
- verification of the registration number of the taxpayer’s account card in the State Register of Individual Taxpayers;
- verification of the unique entry register number of the Unified State Demographic Register in the Unified Information System of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted until 22 February 2021 inclusive.
Learn more about the conditions of participation and technical requirements on the Estonian public procurement portal.