The aim of the project is to develop secure digital societies, that provide trusted environment for doing business and economic success for people by evaluating countries’ digital security and define capacity gaps. The method used for evaluation is National Cyber Security Index (NCSI). The NCSI is also a database with publicly available evidence materials and a tool for national cyber security capacity building.
During this project, we continue
- the creation of contact network,
- the promotion of national cyber security index,
- the collection of data about countries,
- the assessment of countries’ digital security situation,
- the identification of capacity gaps,
- the publication of processed data and
- the compilation of situation reviews about the countries.