The European Union introduced Rapid Assistance Project in Moldova to increase the cyber resilience of public sector organisations and key critical infrastructure sectors. Within the project, eGA experts supports national competent authorities in aligning their operations with the EU NIS Directive.
To increase cyber resilience and support cybersecurity incident and risk management eGA experts:
- define the responsibilities of a governance model for cybersecurity and minimum cybersecurity baselines;
- improve cyber incident management and monitoring mechanism;
- support the development of the cybersecurity operations centre and information-sharing platform;
- develop technical skills of cybersecurity experts of governmental agencies and critical service providers
- establish communication channels and cooperation mechanisms between public and private agencies to ensure the operation and recovery of critical services and infrastructures.
The beneficiaries are the most relevant national stakeholders in the cybersecurity space in Moldova. The activities of the project are carried out by the e-Governance Academy.