We’ll collaborate closely with you to tailor a training programme to meet your nation’s particular circumstances.
With eGA’s 18 years of experience in providing consultations in more than 130 countries, you can feel confident that eGA has not only the background knowledge on topics of importance to you but also that our experts can provide you with up-to-date lectures, situational analyses and relevant suggestions.
At the end of the course, we can move forward with more specific activities, narrow down the topics for consultancy and help to prioritise the next steps of your digital transformation.
Your training courses include:
- Group lectures and discussions
- Visits to various Estonian government organisations, educational institutions, NGOs and private sector companies, involved in Estonia’s digital transformation
- Meetings with civil servants and representatives of various institutions to exchange experience and find answers to your questions about e-governance administration
- Meetings with key people behind the scenes of Estonia’s successful e-society
- Opportunities to witness the use of ICT in daily life through city tours and other activities
Consultations in your country
We organise visits of eGA experts to your country to meet e-government officials and stakeholders, share our knowledge on digital transformation through seminars and workshops, map the current e-government situation and propose ideas for next steps on your digital transformation journey.
e-Course – webinars & discussions online
Read more about our e-Course!