The project provided:
1.The review of the current situation of e-governance in 55 African countries:
- current state of basic information society and e-governance statistics,
- systems in place for developing the e-governance infrastructure (for example private-public partnership’s),
- regulatory environment (legislation acts, degrees, internal procedures etc),
- governmental institutional set-up (structures, mandates of the stakeholders and their functions),
- present capacity of the human capital in critical organizations.
2. The recommendations and analysis of the current situation;
3. Roadmap of the countries capacity to develop coherent e-governance systems (both technical and non-technical aspects of it).