U-LEAD support project EGOV4UKRAINE
The specific objectives are:
- To develop comprehensive and efficient ICT architecture to support the decentralised public service delivery in the local governments.
- To develop information systems, supporting data exchange and service delivery by electronic channels, both in ASCs (administrative service centre) and self-service online channels. The key systems are:
- Governmental interoperability solution – Trembita;
- Officials virtual working place solution – digital workplace for officials in ASCs – Vulyk.
- To support development of the first set of administrative services, to be provided by ASC; simplification and acceleration of the administrative services by reusing data from the national registries.
- To develop ICT skills of the public servants in ASC
- To build capacity of the ICT professionals in the central government units to simplify and redesign administrative services processes.
- To support networking and best practice exchanges between the ASC and local government ICT staff.
- To support other U-LEAD project activities by ICT and electronic service delivery related standards and minimum requirements.
- To support U-LEAD project activities by ICT and electronic service delivery related standards and minimum requirements.
- To organise efficient stakeholders and donor coordination between the e-government related projects and activities to support Ukrainian beneficiaries and stakeholders.